Friday 21 November 2014

Pulp Alley: Red Queen

Finally, I have something new to post again. What with one thing or another I finished this figure a week or more back but just haven't managed to get a good photo of her due to the rubbish light here in the UK lately..

She's from Statuesque Miniatures and is designed for use with the Pulp Alley rules. Statuesque probably produce some of the best looking 3D designed figures I've seen and certainly caught my eye when they were previewed!

click picture to enlarge

3 comments:

  1. Superb work Nick, I really must go and have a closer look at Statuesque Miniatures if this is anything to go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely lady - looks like she's either a Bond or Matt Helm girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to think that they are 3D/CAD minis...they have that certain 'character' to them of traditional figures. Great painting and all. Lush red.

    ReplyDelete