Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Painting

A belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy Hew Year!

As I haven't had any spare time over the Christmas break until now, I've finally got my latest painted figures photographed. A few more Lord of the Rings figures, just to clear that 'itch' for a while

First up, Sam & Frodo in orc armour. One of those figure sets I've been after for a while and finally got them from America, via eBay of all places

click picture to enlarge

Next is a set I've had sitting around for ages, since they came attached to the long out of print Battle Games in Middle Earth magazine. That was an excellent publication, apart from the free figures bundled with each issue it included new rules, scenarios & terrain building articles. Something that the current official White Dwarf magazine is lacking in my opinion..

Anyway, here is farmer Maggot and his dogs, Fang, Grip & Wolf

click picture to enlarge

So, time for a painting project change!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice figures. I always forget how much I like the Perry LoTR miniatures, I think I need to follow your lead and start scowering ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! A very nice paintjob!

    ReplyDelete