Wednesday 29 May 2013

Dr Who: Sontarans

When I went to Salute earlier this year, I pre-ordered a small contingent of Heresy Miniatures new Sharclon figures for collection. These are obviously heavily based on the design of the Sontaran clone warriors in the new Dr Who series (hence why I bought them!) I quick prep and paint job last week saw all seven of them finished ready for deployment and a glorious death!

There is a only single trooper plus an officer type with a pistol produced to date. However, due to the heads being separate castings some variation can be produced with a slight head twist. Also the officer comes with three different heads, helmeted plus two different bare heads. To create a little variation I placed one of these on a trooper figure

They are quite short, think dwarf height but stocky little blighter's



click all pictures to enlarge

3 comments: