Monday 18 February 2013

More Odds & Ends

I'm still trying to stick to my plan for February, painting odds & ends to clear a few projects. I probably spent a week just assembling, cleaning and undercoating quite a few figures, including ones I'm not likely to get onto painting this month :/

So, with the project clearing in mind, to start with I painted these four 'eavies from Crooked Dice that finishes off the last of their figures. These are obviously inspired from characters from the film, A Clockwork Orange

click picture to enlarge

click picture to enlarge

Next, I painted up another one of the Bushido Savage Wave figures I have. Kano is a smaller oni, standing on a 40mm base this time. Finishing him leaves me just four more Bakemono to clear that project as well

 click picture to enlarge

5 comments:

  1. Droogs look great - as well as the oni. Nice work. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could finish more, but I get so easily.... OH look the sun is out.... distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Clockwork orange characters, which are on my 'Salute' list for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, love the Eavies, that Bushido guy is very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey Mate! makes my Ashigaru look puny... better get my Dragon painted!

    ReplyDelete