Monday 25 February 2013

Bushido: Wu-Zang Father of Shadows

One more Bushido miniature finished, another Bakemono character called Wu-Zang, Father of Shadows

click picture to enlarge

I really had to work hard at doing this little fellow to complete him. He has so much detail on him I was struggling to work out what was going on in places. That thing on his shoulder is a bat, there are two more on his back as well. I *think* that is a monkey skin on his head but don't quote me on it

That leaves three Bakemono left to complete all of the Bushido project. I'm going to paint something different first though, need to get away from green skin for a bit

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfully weird miniature and now that I've read monkey skin I can see it straight away - great job Sir!

    ReplyDelete