Wednesday 19 December 2012

7TV: Feeling Crabby

The weekend resulted in a burst of painting activity on some more outstanding Crooked Dice figures (how did I end up with so many?!) I managed to get a set of alien envoy figures fully completed, think crab men for what they look like

There are a pair of envoys, large bulky armoured crab warrior types. They come with seperate weapons, if you want to use them, but I thought I would do these 'au naturel' as they will probably get more use that way


click picture to enlarge

 click picture to enlarge

In the same set as the two envoys there were a pair of conch-kin. These little crustations act a bit like the face huggers in Alien but grab on to the victims back and control them. They are on 15mm bases so are fairly diminutive!

click picture to enlarge

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the colours chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I as well really like the colours and the way they have been blended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll need plenty of Blue Unction for those babies!

    Top Hole Sir

    CG

    ReplyDelete