Tuesday 14 August 2012

Dystopian Wars: Prussian Land Force 2

I've no idea where the last week has gone, I seemed to have very little time to do any painting so the posts have slowed down. Still, I have managed to get the Prussian Walze small tanks painted in the last couple of days

These things are tiny! There are ten bases, each with two tanks on and only measuring 20mm square. I thought I was going to go cross-eyed at one point!

click picture to enlarge

This just leaves me my landship to paint to complete all of the Prussian landforce starter box. Work starts on it this evening, I want it finished before the weekend

On a totally different theme, I should be getting my copy of the Kickstarter boardgame Zombicide soon. That means over 100 new figures that could be painted <gulp> I'm considering the idea of just painting the survivors and leave the zombies unpainted for now.....

1 comment:

  1. they look brill. look forward to seeing what you do with the zombicide stuff.

    ReplyDelete